In this era of unemployment, everyone wants a luxurious and reliable job. A job that can fulfil all his expenditures as well as he can get chances for growth, then he should apply for LESCO jobs in 2021. Under WAPDA, LESCO advertises many jobs that can be helpful to boost up anyone’s career. LESCO provides both full-time and part-time employment. To apply for WAPDA jobs, you can visit many online websites.
Jobs in LESCO
Different websites advertise about LESCO jobs as well as LESCO itself announces different jobs according to need in relevant departments. Here is the procedure to apply for LESCO jobs. Moreover, advertising platforms where LESCO advertises jobs.
LESCO Official Website
To know about any LESCO job, you should visit the LESCO official website, where jobs are posted for different positions and departments. You can also turn on the website’s notification; therefore, you will notify of any job when it would be published.
Moreover, to apply before any post, read about the qualification, eligibility criteria, requirements, age limit, and terms and conditions for any specific post. Sometimes LESCO conducts a screening test, which you can also read about in the LESCO ad. LESCO ad sample is given below:
Through National Testing Service, LESCO advertises different jobs as well as NTS conduct LESCO test on behalf of LESCO. Therefore, on the NTS website, you can find all LESCO jobs and apply online.
Moreover, many websites post about different jobs like jobz. pk, ilm ki dunya and todays jobs alerts etc. You can find complete information about LESCO jobs, such as specific positions, eligibility criteria, and qualification.
Newspapers and E-Newspaper
Lesco also gives ads in different newspapers and e-newspapers about jobs. To find your desire LESCO bill distributor jobs, you have to read newspapers continuously.
Procedure to Apply for LESCO Jobs 2021
Here is the detailed procedure which will help you to apply quickly for LESCO jobs.
- To apply for any desired LESCO job, visit LESCO official website.
- You can also visit the NTS website to apply.
- Fill in all the fields and provide requirements in the online application form.
- You have to pay the test fee in a bank, which is mentioned by LESCO.
- After paying fees, you will download the fee challan form from the NTS website.
- The candidate will send an application form to the address given in the advertisement along with attested copies of documents like CNIC, educational documents, domicile, two passport size photos, and other documents.
- After applying, a test will be conducted, and to remain updated about the test date, you need to visit the NTS website frequently.
LESCO Jobs Application Forms
You can download LESCO Jobs application forms from here:
- LESCO application form, click to download
- Performa for collection of application forms under employee’s children 20% quota, click to download
- LESCO application for employee’s children quota, click to download
Salary and Benefits
LESCO is a well-reputed organization where getting a job can be anyone’s dream. LESCO provides many facilities to their employees and gives them chances to grow and polish their skills. Moreover, the working environment will teach you some extra skills and management. LESCO can provide the following facilities to his employees:
- House allowance
- House rent
- Travelling allowance
- Free pick and drop
- Free lunches
- Free Medical
Frequently Asked Questions
1-How can I Apply for LESCO Jobs?
To apply, you have to visit the LESCO official site. After selecting the position, you need to pay the test fee in the bank and download the fee challan form. Now you have to send the application form with the required attested documents to the advertisement’s address.
2-What is NTS?
NTS stands for National Testing Service. It tells about all upcoming jobs and also conducts academic jobs test on behalf of relevant departments. LESCO also uses NTS service to advertise its jobs and again to run tests.
3-What is the criteria of the LESCO Job test?
The criteria of the LESCO job test is given below, and the department selects the candidates accordingly:
- Academic qualification 40%
- Written test 40%
- Interview 40%