In addition to the ease and comfort you enjoy with constantly growing technology and the internet, the Online MEPCO Bill calculator optimizes it with the bonus of a more reliable and convenient billing calculation and payment solution.
MECPO Bill Calculator
Did you ever wonder about the electricity bill you receive each month? Or have you ever doubted the accuracy of the bill of your power consumption?
If yes, then you might have been more compelled to let it go than to give it a check because of the long, tiring, and less reliable manual way of calculating your bills.
From finding each unit’s updated costs to learning about different taxes and adding them, it’s a long tiring calculation for a common person because not every one of us is an electrical engineer who finds it easy and interesting.
In this, the Mepco Bill calculator comes as the best aid of providing you (if electricity at your place is supplied by MEPCO) the perfect estimated amount of your electricity bill with a click.
Using this, you can check the bill’s accuracy that you received or find the amount even before you receive it.
Online bill calculations over Manual Calculations
You would first have to dig deep into the tariff guide to find each unit’s cost and then discover a different number of taxes, calculate the KWh cost of each appliance, sum up and multiply its number of units used. Wait! It is yet not confirmed if your long calculation is prone to any human error.
Does it sound tiring?
It surely is.
Therefore online bill calculation is preferred as it is less time-consuming and more reliable.
Why do you need to double-check the electricity bill with the Mepco bill calculator?
If you find the amount on your bills too high or too low (very rare), then there is a definite need for you to recheck your bill. The poor wiring conditions, high power-consuming appliances, or faulty meters are the factors that can affect your bill accuracy.
You can do it easily using the Mepco Online bill calculator.
Moreover, calculating the bill on your own beforehand through the MEPCO bill estimator helps you make your expenditure and save plans accordingly.
How to use the MEPCO Electricity bill Calculator?
The amount you see on your electricity bill is the cost of the total number of units you consumed. In Pakistan, the number of units consumed is the main determinant of electricity bill calculation.
The MEPCO bill calculation formula is similar to the other electricity bill calculation using the KWh cost, which includes the energy usage of all the electronic devices and appliances at your home or business location.
By providing quick and selective information like connection type because the price of electricity of each unit is different for households and business setups, phase, and the number of units used, MEPCO bill calculator 2021 would give you the perfect estimated amount, including all the common taxes.
So below is the step-by-step guide for how to use the MEPCO calculator.
- As you land on the online calculator’s page for different distribution companies, please scroll down and click on MEPCO among all the others to access its online calculator.
- A page appears asking for certain information before calculating your bill expenditure.
- Firstly, select the connection type from the choices of connections available.
- Secondly, click on your phase like single phase, double phase, etc.
- Then insert the total number of units consumed. (you can read that on your electricity meter)
- Add a total number of TV sets in your home, which consumes electrical energy.
- Check or uncheck the boxes before ED exempt and GST exempt.
- Include the value of meter rent and service rent in digits.
- Now, at the end of this, you have three options. Click on the button based on where you want to advance.
- Proceed with the submit button to calculate your bill.
- Click on the Reset button if you added your data incorrectly and want to fill it again, as this will vanish all the data.
- Choose the back option to get back to the previous page.
After submitting the information, it’s not only the total estimated amount that you get to see but nearly a close look at how your bill will look. It includes the general breakdown into the cost of electricity, FC charge, total tariff charges, PTV fee, meter rent, service rent, etc.
Mepco Online billing Service
Online billing is an important and helpful tool in our busy life. In addition to MEPCO Online Bill Check, MEPCO also offers its users the opportunity of paying the bills through MEPCO bill Online payment.
You can view your amount, due date, or the full bill itself through MEPCO Online Bill Check by adding the required 14 digit reference number mentioned on your MEPCO bill Wapda.
Moreover, you don’t need to worry if, for any reason, the bill wasn’t dispatched to your house or you couldn’t receive it. It is because, with MEPCO online bills, you can download and print the bill.
All of this creates ease for its customers, from saving time to providing a ready digital copy of their bills.
Use the MEPCO Consumer bill calculator and calculate your bill estimate easily and efficiently.