QESCO, or Quetta Electric Supply Company, is a major electricity distribution provider serving Balochistan, Pakistan, including Quetta. For inquiries or assistance, please refer to their official website or utility bills for contact information.
HOW TO CHECK REFERENCE NUMBER FROM BILL
To find your bill’s reference number:
- Check the bill format.
- Look for “Reference Number” or similar labels.
- Contact customer service if needed.
- Use online tools or your online account.
- Review payment instructions for guidance.
Payment Options for Your QESCO (Quetta Electric Supply Company) Bill
To pay your QESCO (Quetta Electric Supply Company) bill, you can follow these general steps:
- Check the Due Date: First, check the due date on your QESCO bill to ensure you pay it on time.
- Choose a Payment Method:
- Online: QESCO may offer online payment options on their official website. Visit their website and follow the instructions for online payments, which may include bank transfers, credit card payments, or other electronic methods.
- Bank: You can visit your local bank and make the payment in person. Ensure you have your QESCO bill and account details with you.
- ATM: If your bank provides bill payment services at ATMs, you can use this option for convenience.
- Mobile Apps: Some banks and payment apps in Pakistan offer bill payment services. Check if your bank or payment app is compatible with QESCO payments.
- Easypaisa or JazzCash: Mobile wallet services like Easypaisa and JazzCash often allow bill payments, including QESCO bills, through their mobile apps.
- Post Office: You can visit your local post office to make the payment in person. Remember to bring your QESCO bill with you.
- Provide Account Details: You will likely need to provide your QESCO account details, including your account number and the amount you wish to pay.
- Confirmation: Once the payment is made, ensure you receive a payment confirmation or a receipt. Keep this for your records.
- Check for Alternatives: Some regions may have designated payment centers or kiosks for utility bill payments. Check if there are any nearby.
- Online Portals: If QESCO provides an online portal for bill payments, you may need to register and create an account to access the service. Follow the registration and payment instructions.
- Late Payments: If you are paying your bill after the due date, check if any late fees or penalties apply and be prepared to cover those costs.
It’s essential to check QESCO’s official website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date payment methods and instructions. Additionally, keep your payment receipts and confirmations as proof of payment.
QESCO NEW CONNECTIN
If you need to apply for a new electrical connection from QESCO (Quetta Electric Supply Company), follow these general steps:
- Contact QESCO: Reach out to QESCO to inquire about the process for obtaining a new electrical connection. You can do this through their official website, customer service hotline, or by visiting their office in person.
- Application Form: Obtain an application form for a new connection. This form can often be found on the QESCO website, at their office, or by requesting it through customer service.
- Fill Out the Application: Complete the application form with accurate information. You’ll need to provide details about the location where you need the new connection, load requirements, and any other requested information.
- Site Inspection: QESCO may conduct a site inspection to assess the feasibility of providing a new connection to your location. Ensure the site is prepared for inspection.
- Fee and Charges: Inquire about any application fees, connection charges, or security deposits required by QESCO. Be prepared to make the necessary payments.
- Agreement: Once your application is approved, you will need to sign an agreement with QESCO outlining the terms and conditions of the new connection.
- Installation and Connection: After receiving approval and making the required payments, QESCO will install the necessary electrical infrastructure and provide you with a new connection.
- Meter Installation: QESCO will also install an electricity meter at your location to measure your usage.
Please note that the specific requirements and procedures for obtaining a new electrical connection may vary by region and utility provider. It’s essential to directly contact QESCO or the relevant utility provider in your area for precise information on the process, fees, and any specific requirements they have in place for new connections. Additionally, they can provide you with any updated contact information and application forms.
QESCO HELPLINE NUMBER
- Visit QESCO’s Official Website: Go to the official website of Quetta Electric Supply Company. They often provide contact information, including a helpline number, on their website.
- Check Utility Bills: If you are a QESCO customer, your utility bills may include contact details, including the helpline number. This is a common place to find such information.
- Contact Local Authorities: You can inquire about the QESCO helpline number by reaching out to local electricity distribution offices or relevant government authorities in your area.
- Search Online: Use a search engine to look for QESCO’s official contact information. You can enter “QESCO contact” or “QESCO helpline number” in the search bar.
- Social Media: Companies sometimes provide contact information and customer service details on their official social media profiles. You can check platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn for such information.
CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTER
|SR.#||SUB DIV/DIVISION/CIRCLE||CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER NAME||LOCATION||PHONE NO.|
|01||LIAQUAT BAZAR/CITY||QESCO CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTRE||MAIN LIAQUAT BAZAAR, IN FRONT OF CITY POLICE STATION, FIRST FLOOR FIRE BRIGADE PLAZA, QUETTA.||118|
|02||QESCO HEAD OFFICE||QESCO COMPLAINT AND CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTRE||QESCO(HEAD QUARTERS), MAIN ZARGHOON ROAD, BESIDE CCPO OFFICE,QUETTA CANTT.||081-9201445|