An IESCO duplicate bill is like a copy of your electricity bill. Sometimes, we may misplace or lose our original bill, and that’s when the duplicate bill comes in handy. It’s a second copy of the same bill, so you can still see how much electricity you used and how much you need to pay. To get an IESCO duplicate bill, you can usually request it online or visit your local IESCO office.
VIEW YOUR IESCO DUBLICATE BILL ONLINE
To view your IESCO bill online, start by visiting the official Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) website. If you haven’t already, you may need to register for an online account by providing your customer or account number, contact information, and creating login credentials. Once registered, log in using your username and password. Look for the billing information or “View Bill” section on the website and enter the required details, which might include your reference number, account number, or consumer ID. After entering this information, you should be able to view and download your IESCO bill in PDF format. Additionally, many online portals offer electronic payment options for your convenience. If you encounter any difficulties, don’t hesitate to contact IESCO’s customer support for assistance.
IESCO COVRAGE AREA
Certainly, here are more details about IESCO’s coverage area:
IESCO, also known as Islamabad Electric Supply Company, is responsible for supplying electricity to specific regions in Pakistan. These areas encompass the federal capital territory of Islamabad and its adjoining regions.
- Islamabad: IESCO provides electricity to Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan, which includes both residential and commercial areas.
- Rawalpindi: Rawalpindi, a significant city in Punjab neighboring Islamabad, falls under IESCO’s service area. This area includes various urban and suburban areas in and around Rawalpindi.
- Attock: IESCO extends its services to the Attock District, located in northern Punjab. This area includes both urban and rural communities.
- Chakwal: Chakwal, a city and district in Punjab, is also within IESCO’s coverage area. IESCO supplies electricity to the residents and businesses in Chakwal.
- Jhelum: Parts of the Jhelum District receive their electricity from IESCO. This district includes various towns and villages.
HOW TO PAY IESCO BILL ONLINE
Here’s a concise and original guide on How to Pay IESCO Bill Online:
1. Visit IESCO’s Official Website:
Go to IESCO’s official site using your web browser.
2. Log in or Register:
Log in if you have an account, or register by providing your details.
3. Access Payment Section:
Navigate to the payment area on the site.
4. Enter Bill Details:
Input your unique bill reference number.
5. Choose Payment Method:
Select how you want to pay – credit/debit card, online banking, or mobile wallet.
6. Confirm and Pay:
Check the bill amount, then confirm and make the payment.
7. Transaction Complete:
Receive confirmation and transaction details.
8. Save Proof:
Save the confirmation page or receipt for your records.
Follow these steps to easily pay your IESCO bill online.
Easypaisa and JazzCash Apps:
Download Easypaisa or JazzCash app, create an account with mobile or CNIC.
Log in, choose ‘Bill Payment,’ and select MEPCO as Distributor.
Input 14-digit Reference Number for the duplicate bill.
Choose payment method, confirm, and get a receipt.
Visit post offices, nearby Easypaisa and JazzCash retailers, NADRA, or banks for offline payments. Always get a paid receipt.
IESCO NEW CONNECTION
To apply for a new electricity connection with the Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) in Pakistan, you can follow these general steps. Please note that specific requirements and procedures may vary, so it’s advisable to check the official IESCO website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information:
Visit the Local IESCO Office:
Start by visiting your local IESCO office or their official website to obtain the necessary application forms and detailed information.
Complete the Application Form:
Fill out the application form provided by IESCO. Be sure to provide accurate and complete information.
Gather Required Documents:
Along with the application form, you’ll need to submit various documents, which may include:
- Copy of your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Copy of property documents or rent agreement
- Site plan or location map of your premises
- Any other documents specified by IESCO
- Application Fee: Pay the required application fee for a new connection. The fee amount can vary depending on the type of connection and load capacity.
- Site Inspection: IESCO will conduct an on-site inspection of the premises to assess the feasibility of providing a new connection. You may need to be present during this inspection.
- Load and Connection Type: Specify the type of connection you need (e.g., residential or commercial) and the load capacity required for your premises.
- Approval and Connection Installation: If your application is approved and the site is deemed suitable for a new connection, IESCO will install the necessary infrastructure and provide the new electricity connection.
- Meter Installation: A meter will be installed at your premises, and you will be responsible for any meter installation charges.
- Start Using Electricity: After the connection is established, you can start using electricity. Be sure to pay your bills on time to maintain a good credit history with IESCO.
Please note that the specific requirements, fees, and procedures may change over time, and it’s crucial to check the official IESCO website or contact their customer support for the most up-to-date and accurate information on applying for a new electricity connection.
IESCO HELPLINE NUMBER
Certainly, here’s the information in simpler words:
- IESCO Customer Service Helpline: If you have questions about your electricity service, issues with your bill, or need assistance, you can call 118 from your phone. This number is like a hotline for IESCO customers.
- IESCO Head Office: IESCO’s main office is in Islamabad. Here’s the address and phone number:
- Address: IESCO Head Office, G-7/4, Street 8, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Phone: +92 51 9252937-8
You can contact the head office for more serious matters or if you need to talk to IESCO’s management. If you’re ever unsure or need help, just give them a call. Keep in mind that the contact information might change, so it’s a good idea to check their official website or call their customer service for the latest details.
- 1 VIEW YOUR IESCO DUBLICATE BILL ONLINE
- 2 IESCO COVRAGE AREA
- 3 HOW TO PAY IESCO BILL ONLINE
- 5 Easypaisa and JazzCash Apps:
- 6 IESCO NEW CONNECTION
- 7 IESCO HELPLINE NUMBER